Leisure Travel Website Design
Brand development, logo design and website design
- Brand Development
- Creative Graphic Design
- Graphic Illustration
- Keyword and Keyphrase Development
- Logo Design
- Photo Gallery
- RSS Feeds
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web Analytics
- Website Design
- Website Development
We're working on a new website design concept for a leisure travel website.
Our task is:
- To design a travel agency website that is visually interesting.
- A website that is search engine optimized so search engines can navigate past the site code and get to the good stuff... the message.
- Develop a great message that site visitors will find interesting and enticing.
- Develop the site to target specific markets and build awareness of the travel agency services offered.
- A site our client can manage on their own, create new content, change out and post new photos, etc.
- List travel vacation destinations, travel specials, etc.
- List testimonials and photos sent in by clients of the travel agency.
- Design and develop a new company logo.
- Refresh the existing company brand.
- And a few other things as well.
I met with our client last week and presented a rough sketch of the initial design concept to review and he seemed quite excited about what he saw. Very encouraging and I too am excited about working on this site, because I'll have the opportunity to do more graphic illustrations. I really dig illustrating art and a travel agency website is the perfect opportunity to get very creative on the design, but better yet the subject matter will be very interesting visually. This is going to be a fun website project to work on and I look forward to showing our client the finished illustrations we'll be rendering for his website.